Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

I'm trying to understand why people hate this so much. It is an early flash video made in 2001, so it's 11 years old, showing how much animation has evolved since then. What you fail to take in, haters, is that this was the original internet meme.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Stroke of Genius!

This is not totol lies, nothing to to with stranth or the the contrails. I don't care if the voices where pretty good or if this has got a rating of 4.56! Best thing ever to grace newgrounds and well done on the 1,000,000 views!
P.S the only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase this is a strok of genus.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Pure Gold

The essence of Pokemon is that all of the kids act like South East London teenagers.

STRONG AND STABLE: THE VIDEOGAME STRONG AND STABLE: THE VIDEOGAME

Personal note: Awww, look at all the butthurt right-wingers who cannot take a joke.
Game note: I quite like the difficulty, however, because the rating is strong and stable in the middle, I feel that I should follow suit

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Phil... has... a..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Finally.... I finally got all the achievements in the game....
And it seems like the guy below me doesn't know what an RPG actually is. An RPG is a role-playing game, and in this game you play the role of a game developer.
The reviews in the game are hilarious.

EnV - Osiris (WIP) EnV - Osiris (WIP)

If this is only half the track, I cannot wait to hear the whole thing!

* *RaVe UnLiMiTeD* */ZeRoBaSs * *RaVe UnLiMiTeD* */ZeRoBaSs

Wow!

You're quickly coming up to be my favourite musician on NG, (Paragon's still ahead o' ya by a little bit though)

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection