STRONG AND STABLE: THE VIDEOGAME STRONG AND STABLE: THE VIDEOGAME

Personal note: Awww, look at all the butthurt right-wingers who cannot take a joke.
Game note: I quite like the difficulty, however, because the rating is strong and stable in the middle, I feel that I should follow suit

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Phil... has... a..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Finally.... I finally got all the achievements in the game....
And it seems like the guy below me doesn't know what an RPG actually is. An RPG is a role-playing game, and in this game you play the role of a game developer.
The reviews in the game are hilarious.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

I totally fell for that plot twist! I had an inkling though. Haven't had any bug issues, so....

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Penelope Cruz has joined my group and I found a keyblade. F**k yes!

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I wouldn't mind, but 'spastic'? Surely there's a better word than that?

MOON MOON

Story: Good
Execution: Not so good

This game has an overall feel of 'you tried too hard'. Needless to say that the controls were a little messed up as, really, you don't even need the mouse- just the spacebar and arrow keys. And the art really shouldn't have been mouse only as it looks as though a child drew it (Unless you ARE a child....) which dragged the quality of the game down. The sounds used were pretty good but the game is too dragged out, and for someone with a small attention span, like me- I got bored very quickly.

Just take more time in the execution and the game would be great.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I waited 7 years for this! Shame it's only a prototype and I have to pay for the full one, if it wasn't, you'd get the full 5 stars.

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

Cunningly addictive. This is the third day in a row that I'm playing this.
Oh, and for all of you experiencing log-in problems, refresh your browser. The problem happened to me and I refreshed, and found that the problem hasn't happened since.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Haunted alright!

I don't usually review games, but I had to after playing this. This game is one of the best games ever and it's so simple! It's really funny too. Well done, guys.